Happy Monday, Millennials!
Since I can remember, I’ve always loved reading books. Short stories, poetry non-fiction, inspirational, business and marketing — there’s just so much you can learn from picking up a book. So get your library cards, Barnes & Noble gift cards or iTunes cards read, because you’ll be wanting to get your hands on these ASAP!
As part of #Manifest365, I’ve challenged myself to read 15 books this year (with hopes of surpassing that mark, of course.) With a variety of book genres listed, I’m hoping to not only learn from the pages I flip (or swipe), but also get a few laughs and maybe shed a tear or two. Additionally, I thought that these books would be great of my fellow millennials to check out as well.
Take a look at the list below of the books I’ve picked, and send me a tweet to let me know know which books you have on your list for the new year. Happy reading!
1. Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy
2. Leave Your Mark by Aliza Licht
3. Make Your Mark: The Creative’s Guide To Building A Business with Impact by Jocelyn K. Glei
4. The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do In Life & Business by Charles Duhigg
5. Don’t Waste Your Pretty: The Go-To Guide for Making Smarter Decisions in Life & Love by Demitria Lucas
6. Ask More, Get More: How To Earn More, Save More and Live More…Just by ASKING by Michael Alden
8. Instinct:The Power To Unleash Your Unborn Drive by T.D. Jakes
10. Crush It! Why NOW Is The Time To Cash In On Your Passion by Gary Vaynerchuk
11. Beloved by Toni Morrison
13. The Second Sex by Simone de Beauvoir
14. Bossypants by Tina Fey
15. Generation Earn: The Young Professional’s Guide to Spending, Investing and Giving Back by Kimberly Palmer
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Do Cool Sh*t by Miki Agrawal
- What I Know Now: Letters To My Younger Self by Ellyn Spragins
- Promote Yourself: The New Rules For Career Success by Dan Schwaebel