Here are a few articles to help you get your day started. Many congrats to Natalie Moss and the entire Millennial Week team for the feature in the New York Times! I hope you all have a wonderful week!
- Dear Millennials, We’re Sorry (via The New York Times)
- Millennials Spend More Time Planning Brunch Than They Do Looking for a Date (via TIME)
- Millennials Are Forcing Disruption In The Job Market: Aaron Hurst (via Yahoo! Finance)
- Videology Breaks Down How Millennials Consume TV (via ADWEEK)
- Millennials: Big Eaters; Small Tippers (via USA Today)
- How Millennials Are Changing Personal Fitness (via Jacksonville Business Journal)