Happy Tuesday all!
I hope that everyone has had a very relaxing and enjoyable holiday weekend.Now that summer has officially begun, I wanted to tell you all about an awesome series of events that are taking place in The District next week.
The inaugural Millennial Week, founded by Natalie Moss, will gather millennials from across The District to discuss topics of entrepreneurship, culture and philanthropy. From the Millennials Awards ceremony spotlighting DC millennials in the fields of education, social good, technology and politics; to a city-wide community service event, Millennial Week will without a doubt be THE kick-off event of the summer, and YOU should be there! There is still time to RSVP and purchase your tickets for events, so don’t wait until the last minute or you will surely miss out. Yours truly will be volunteering at the June 5th Millennial Made Wine & Food Tasting event, so be sure to stop by and say hello! I can’t tell you how excited I am that Washington, D.C. is the hub for such awesome event, and I am confident that this is just the beginning of the millennial movement that will continue to grow and flourish.
- June 2, 2014: Millennial Awards at the Pepco Edison Place Gallery (See the award finalists here.)
- June 3, 2014: Political Forum at The Washington Post
- June 4, 2014: Entrepreneur’s Forum at WeWork
- June 5, 2014: Millennial Made Wine & Food Tasting
- June 7, 2014: Millennial Day of Service (co-sponsored by Capital Cause)
- June 8, 2014: Millennial Innovators Brunch
See you next week!